Capabilities and Accessories
· 4.7k degree actively shielded 89 mm bore magnet.
· Bruker Avance III HD console
· Quadruple channel configuration
· Dual receivers
· Dual BCU-II/chiller-based cooling system for enhanced VT operation
· Magic-angle-spinning (MAS) NMR probes:
o 1.3mm MAS HCN probe with enhanced VT capabilities
o 1.9mm MAS HCN probe with enhanced VT capabilities
o 3.2mm MAS HCN probe with enhanced VT capabilities and an EFree coil design for biological samples.
o 3.2mm broad-band triple channel (HXY) MAS NMR probe with conventional VT capabilities; including insers/adapters for different channel configuration
- · Mandal, A., & Van der Wel, P.C.A. (2016) MAS 1H NMR Probes Freezing Point Depression of Water and Liquid-Gel Phase Transitions in Liposomes. Biophys. J. 111, 1965-1973
- Lin HK, Boatz JC, Krabbendam IE, Kodali R, Hou Z, Wetzel R, Dolga AM, Poirier MA, van der Wel PCA. (2017) Nat Commun. 8:15462
- Wang M, Quinn CM, Perilla JR, Zhang H, Shirra R Jr, Hou G, Byeon IJ, Suiter CL, Ablan S, Urano E, Nitz TJ, Aiken C, Freed EO, Zhang P, Schulten K, Gronenborn AM, Polenova T. Quenching protein dynamics interferes with HIV capsid maturation. Nat Commun. 2017 8(1):1779
>>> Please visit again for further updates and information <<<